Me and Guasa Therapy

I was a non believer of Guasa Therapy but now a 100% believer and practictionar of Guasa Therapy.

I have been practicing Guasa to help others for the last 6 years. In the period of 6 years (since 2004), I think I would have done more than a thousand Guasa.

I am currently teaching Guasa through courses, in house training,training in churches, NGO, etc... or anybody who are interested to learn.

I have VCD and books that can help you to improve or get the in-sight of Guasa Therapy.

[Translate this page to any language with google translate]





Origin and Pointers



Guasa, Scrapping, Ghuasa or Chinese Massage Therapy... whatever name you might have heard of is a process of scrapping the body with a scrapping board or Guasa Board.

It have been in existance since the Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) and Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644) and that's more than 1000 years old.

A traditional Chinese Therapy that have been existance for so long must be something good to learn yah.

According to the Chinese belief:

Our body are governed by 12 Meridians namely:


1. Lung Meridian
2. Large Intestine Meridian
3. Stomach Meridian
4. Spleen Meridian
5. Heart Meridian
6. Small Intestine Meridian
7. Bladder Meridian
8. Kidney Meridian
9. Pericardium Meridian
10.Tripple Warmer Meridian
11.Liver Meridian
12.Gall Bladder Meridian

and the other 2 Governing Meridian are
13.DU Meridian and
14.Ren Meridian.

Total 14 Meridians and 751 Meridian Points.

Meridian: these are "energy vessels" in the body that transport qi and blood.

Yah, to find an English book to explain about the above is very close to "hopeless"

Therefore, you are in the right place to learn more about Guasa Therapy





Thursday, June 3, 2010

View my Guasa at Facebook too yah

Facebook Guasa

4 comments:

  1. I am an anesthetic, and would love to learn Guasa techniques especially for face/neck, and back stress. I live in Florida and would like to know if you have online training and or Skype training.
    Angie
    cusi232010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an anesthetic, and would love to learn Guasa techniques especially for face/neck, and back stress. I live in Florida and would like to know if you have online training and or Skype training.
    Angie
    cusi232010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,
    Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete